Online bidding can be a very successful tool when used efficiently by organizers. There are many systems allowing for optimizing organization and planning processes. When it comes to facilitating the auction, a fundraising auction expert can be vital to electronic success. There’s a lot of pressure on event day to have the correct information displayed and appropriate internet requirements.
Some key tips to remember when hosting an Electronic silent or live auction:
1) Have a dedicated person to manage the software and multiple volunteers to answer guests’ questions.
2) Internet Connection! It is SO important to have a working internet connection open to all guests capable of handling the extra load from hundreds of users.
3) Have extra tablets available around the room for additional bidding outlets.
4) Continue to display items in a manner that will look appealing to guests.
5) Have additional onsite payment and checkout methods available in case there is a system crash or internet outage.
Our fundraising auction professionals have encountered every scenario in their journey to becoming experts. We have years of online and live auction experience and are pro’s at creating seamless events.
Contact Us to see how our experts can amplify the fundraising power of your next event!